Follow | Dashboard
Nabilah Mahmod =

Pink Lollipop
hi !
Friday, June 17, 2011 | 0 comments
okay 1st kita sejuk kn telinga dluuu, sapa tak tahu lagu nie aku copy and paste lyrics ea, speacial kn ? huh. okay, 1 2 3 ,

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder (wonder) of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

[Bryan:]
Oh yeah
I have a dream (have a dream), a fantasy (fantasy)
To help me through (help me through) reality (reality)
And my destination (destination) makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness
([Mark:] pushing through the darkness baby)
Still another mile

[Shane:]
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
([Mark:] everything I see yeah)
I believe in angels
([Mark:] I believe in angels )
When I know the time is right for me
([Mark:] time is right for me)
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream (oh yeah), a song to sing(song to sing)
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder (if you see the wonder) of a fairy tale (of a fairy tale)
You can take the future even if you fail (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see (everything)
I believe in angels (yeah)
When I know the time is right for me (right for me)
I'll cross the stream (cross the stream) - I have a dream (have a dream)
I'll cross the stream (cross the stream) - I have a dream

[Mark:]
Oherr,


best kn ? sweet kn ? aku tahuuu,

NEXT, okay ta bnyk la ceritaaa. akuu balik dri hostel smlm pkul 2.30 ke 3.00 cm tue la smpai rumahhh. rest dan resttt, huh. excited na tgk green latern, dan akhir nya tercapai, dkt wangsa walk, tiket pkul 6.30 .

so far best la jgkkk, tpi lg best THOR sekian terima kasihhh,

END, okay akuu tade mood, mahkamah pnya kes tak selesai lgggg, saman menyamann ye harap mklummm, grr. see you next week, insyallah kalau msih bernafas, sama2 lah kita berdoa. dgr kn laguuu yg aku upload ni untuk korang yg rajin menyingggah at blog aku nie ennn. ngee

Di lubuk hatiku
Adalah kamu
Sebagai ratu

Seluruh jiwaku
Hanya dirimu
Yang aku mahu

Verse
Telah ku percayakan
Hati ini padamu
Maka kita tak saling risau
Risau risau risau

Chorus
Kalau cinta jangan kacau
Kalau sayang tak perlu marah
Kalau ikhlas tak minta berbalas
Serahkan cintamu
Pada yang punya cinta

Di lubuk hatiku
Adalah kamu
Yang aku perlu

Seluruh jiwaku
Hanya dirimu
Yang aku mahu

Ulang Verse
Ulang Chorus

Kau ku perlu
Kau jiwaku
Kau cintaku
Kau ku rindu
Kaulah ratu

Ulang Chorus 3X

Kaulah ratu
Kau kau cintaku
Kau ku rindu
Kau jiwaku



       KBHAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Older Post | Newer Post
Me Myself & I



Hello, I'm Eila. Welcome to my Official blogspot. Don't forget to leave your footprints here. Thank You.



Sweethearts


PRINCESS


GIRLFRIENDS


Big Clap